Totah Amateur Radio Club
12 March 2020
President Donnie K6QQT
Vice President Bill KK5ZH
Secretary Scott K8OIP
Treasurer Bobbie N5XDQ
Dave K5AVO 1yrs remaining
Paull NM5PH 3yrs remaining
Paul KE5FBN 2yrs remaining
NEXT MEETING OF THE TARC IS 9 April, 2019. At Fire Station #6 on the west end of Farmington NM on the South side of Main Street (US 64)
Meetings are held the second Thursday of the month at 7:30pm of most months at the Farmington Fire Station #6 on the west end of Farmington NM on the South side of Main Street (US 64).
The meeting was called to order by Donnie K6QQT, at 19:30.
There were 9 attendees Including 2 Visitors
The Treasurer’s report for was read by Bobbie N5XDQ.
Beginning Balance $3291.06
Sale of Club radio $100.00
Refund of Ins. (PD late) $320.00
Ending Balance $3831.08
Motion to accept Treasurer’s Report made by Paull NM5PH, Seconded by Paul KE5FBN, Motion Passed.
Motion made by Bobby N5XDQ to accept the minutes as posted, Seconded by Tom N0MKC, Motion Passed.
Welcomed the Visitors How ever I did not get their names, Apologies from Me, Donnie K6QQT.
- Club Picnic/Potluck is scheduled for September 12 at Uppper Rio Vista Park, Farmington. The park has be reserved.
- Motion made to reimburse Donnie K6QQT for the reservation fee of $20.00 by Paul NM5PH seconded by Booby N5XDQ Motion Passed.
- Upcoming events – We will possibly help with Ron’s equipment at some point if his family calls on us. Ron’s son Tom may come to breakfast at some point. Nothing set at this time.
- Post Office Box rent due $168.00 motion to Pay the Fee made by Bobby N5XDQ, Second Paul NM5PH, Motion Passed
- The Club insurance was canceled because the payment was late. They cashed the check and refunded our $320.00. Don K6QQT called and requested a new application to re-instate the insurance. The paper work sent was for equipment protection not Liability Insurance like the previous policy. Motion to table this Item until It can be researched and a proper policy application obtained was Made by Paul NM5PH and Seconded by Bobby N5XDQ Motion passed. Donnie K6QQT will research and contact Mercer for the correct information.
Motion to adjourn was made by Devin KD5NMX and seconded by Tom N0MKC and meeting ended at 20:07