I hope that everyone had a great holiday season! Our next meeting is this Thursday. We’ll hope to see many of you there! The meeting minutes from last time are both attached in PDF and pasted below.
We will also be voting on 3 new applicants for club membership. The new applicant are Kasie KG5ZNQ, Mike KG5WYK, and Talon KG5WYJ.
Totah Amateur Radio Club
December 13, 2018
President Donnie KJ5GQ
Vice President Bill KK5ZH
Secretary Scott KG5VBX
Treasurer Bobbie N5XDQ
Ryan KG5RGN 2yrs remaining
Paull NM5PH 1yrs remaining
Paul KE5FBN 3yrs remaining
NEXT MEETING OF THE TARC IS January 10, 2018 At Fire Station #6 on the west end of Farmington NM on the South side of Main Street (US 64)
Meetings are held the second Thursday of the month at 7:30pm of most months at the Farmington Fire Station #6 on the west end of Farmington NM on the South side of Main Street (US 64).
The meeting was called to order by Dave K5AVO, at 19:30.
There were 13 attendees.
The Treasurer’s report for was read by Bobbie N5XDQ.
Beginning Balance $3154.66
Insurance $ 320
Ending Balance $2834.69
Motion to accept Treasurer’s Report made by Bill, Seconded by Paull, Motion Passed.
Motion made by Devon to accept the minutes as posted, Seconded by Tom, Motion Passed.
- New Years brunch – Jan 5th at 9-ish, bring something to share, Don will make sure that there is coffee there.
- Insurance – was paid
- Testing – Will happen in Durango in March, we will no longer be coordinating with them, and if there is interest we can set up a test session. We might possibly do one in February. Don will research what will work for us and the other hams in the area.
- President – The position was open. Donie KJ5GQ volunteered and was elected.
- Vice President – Bill KK5ZH has been VP for years, and was so great at it that he was elected once again.
- Secretary – Scott KG5VBX was elected to remain Secretary
- Treasurer – Bobbi N5XDQ has been treasurer for years, was nominated and voted in
- Trustees – Paul KE5FBN was renominated for the trustee position again and was voted in as long as he accepts the position. The trustee of record is not known at the moment, was Doug NQ5G.
- Dues – We are $114 down from last year. 25 are on the roster down from 35 last year. Bobbi said we might increase dues to keep a balance. We pay for mailbox, insurance, website, corporation dues. The secretary needs to ask about paying website fee.
- DuesIncrease – Bill motioned to increase dues to $20. Donnie seconded the motion and the motion was passed to increase dues to $20.
- Club Callsign – The club callsign is still under Doug NQ5G, now will be under Donnie KJ5GQ
Motion to adjourn was made by Bill KK5ZH and was seconded by Devon KD5NMX. Motion passed.