Totah Amateur Radio Club
June 13, 2019
President Donnie KJ5GQ
Vice President Bill KK5ZH
Secretary Scott KG5VBX
Treasurer Bobbie N5XDQ
Dave K5AVO 2yrs remaining
Paull NM5PH 1yrs remaining
Paul KE5FBN 3yrs remaining
NEXT MEETING OF THE TARC IS July 11, 2019 At Fire Station #6 on the west end of Farmington NM on the South side of Main Street (US 64)
Meetings are held the second Thursday of the month at 7:30pm of most months at the Farmington Fire Station #6 on the west end of Farmington NM on the South side of Main Street (US 64).
The meeting was called to order by Bill KK5ZH, at 19:32.
There were 6 attendees.
The Treasurer’s report for was read by Bobbie N5XDQ.
Beginning Balance $ 3160.82
Ending Balance $ 3160.84
Motion to accept Treasurer’s Report made by Paull, Seconded by Jess, Motion Passed.
Scott KG5VBX noted that he needed to amend the minutes for last month due to a typo he noticed during the meeting. The minutes should have stated the amount and recipient of the reimbursement for paying the annual corporate dues for the club.
Motion made by Bobbie N5XDQ to accept the minutes as amended, Seconded by Jess KD0MLS, Motion Passed.
- Jay’s equipment – Jay’s equipment went to Donnie’s garage and we will be looking through it at some point in the near future.
- Jay’s Obituary – Scott submitted Jay’s obituary to Alden Oyer AG5S
- 50K run – We will, unfortunately, not be helping with a 50K run due to them not needing radio communications so much as general help and most of the posts being in areas which the majority of the club members would have difficulty accessing.
- Durango pot luck and fox hunt – 20th next month, all are welcome!
- Abq tailgate – American Legion Post in Albuquerque on June 29th . Anyone with questions should ask Bill KK5ZH
- Durango Laurel training – It was reported that the training and testing in Durango is going well and they have helped to make several more hams and upgrade others.
- HighwayCleanup – The Semi-Annual highway cleanup hasn’t happened yet since some of the involved parties without health or physical concerns are trying to work out a time when they can show up.
Motion to adjourn was made by Jess KD0MLS, and seconded by Paull NM5PH, Meeting adjourned.