Totah Amateur Radio Club
10 October, 2019
President Donnie K6QQT
Vice President Bill KK5ZH
Secretary Scott K8OIP
Treasurer Bobbie N5XDQ
Dave K5AVO 2yrs remaining
Paull NM5PH 1yrs remaining
Paul KE5FBN 3yrs remaining
NEXT MEETING OF THE TARC IS November 14th, 2019 At Fire Station #6 on the west end of Farmington NM on the South side of Main Street (US 64)
Meetings are held the second Thursday of the month at 7:30pm of most months at the Farmington Fire Station #6 on the west end of Farmington NM on the South side of Main Street (US 64).
The meeting was called to order by Donnie K6QQT, at 19:32.
There were 10 attendees.
The Treasurer’s report for August was read by Bobbie N5XDQ.
Beginning Balance $ 3180.90
Interest $ 0.02
Corporation Dues $ 10.00
Ending Balance $3170.92
Original report was Amended from Paying Donnie for the park to paying Scott for Corporation Dues
The Treasurer’s report for September was read by Bobbie N5XDQ.
Beginning Balance $3170.92
Dues $ 40.00
Interest $ 00.03
San Juan Connection Donation $ 200
Ending Balance $3010.95
Motion to accept Treasurer’s Report made by Bill KK5ZH, Seconded by Paull NM5PH, Motion Passed.
There was a mistake in last month’s meeting minutes. – 11:00 am for opening rather than the time it normally would have happened.
Motion made by Bill KK5ZH to accept the minutes as amended, Seconded by Bobbie N5XDQ, Motion Passed.
- Road Apple Rally – Many club members participated in the Road Apple Rally. Devin KD5NMX was in charge and filled all positions with volunteers. We even had 2 more than the usual count participating. The management of the Road Apple Rally said that they would like to have us back next year. Everything went very smoothly. Thanks to all of those who participated!
- Christmas party – The Christmas Party will not happen this year.
- New Year’s Potluck – The New Year’s Potluck this year will be January 4th at the Walkers’ place from 9am – 1pm. Before planning or preparing your contribution to this potluck please contact Sarah Walker KB5SPX. Sarah will take calls and coordinate dishes to ensure a balanced selection of foods and refreshments.
- Keith Miller Radio Equipment– When Keith became a Silent Key he generously left some of his Radio Equipment with the club. Paull NM5PH did research online and priced the equipment according to its value on the current market. An email will be sent out for any equipment which does not sell by the time everyone actually leaves the meeting.
- An email will be sent to club members. Then 2 weeks later, if it has not sold then an email will be sent to the Durango Amateur Radio Club so that they will get a chance to buy it. If any radio hasn’t sold by next meeting (Nov 14th) then it will be listed for sale online.
Bill KK5ZH, proposed that the meeting adjourn and Paul KE5FBN seconded. A vote was unanimous and the meeting adjourned at 20:06