Totah Amateur Radio Club
December 9, 2021
President Donnie K6QQT
Vice President Bill KK5ZH
Secretary Scott K8OIP
Treasurer Bobbie N5XDQ
Paull Holmes NM5PH 3yrs remaining
Allen Prince KG5LFI 2yrs remaining
Fred Rossman KI5OVA 1yrs remaining
NEXT MEETING OF THE TARC IS Thursday January 13thth at 7:30pm at Fire Station #6 on the west end of Farmington NM on the South side of Main Street (US 64).
Meetings are normally held the second Thursday of the month at 7:30pm of most months.
The meeting was called to order by Donnie K6QQT, at 7:35 PM.
There were 9 attendees.
The treasurer’s report was read by Bobbie N5XDQ
Begenning Balance: $ 3689.69
Expense (Insurance): -$200
Interest: +$ .03
Ending Balance: $ 3489.72
Motion to approve made by Paull NM5PH and seconded byAllen KG5LFI and unanimously approved
- Club Insurance:
- Don K6QQT has gotten the club signed up for the new insurace and it is now in effect
- Ham Testing:
- There should be a HAM Testing 9:30AM – 2PMJanuary 29th, at the Sycamore Center
- Website – Since the website has not been changed over yet Scott will make sure to change the website over from Jonathan to the new provider.
- Donnie K6QQT was elected to stay on as President
- Bill KK5ZH was elected to stay on as Vice Presidant
- The treasurer positon goes to Scott temporrily until someone else can take it over.
- We are looking for a new treasurer or secretary since Scott does not have the time to do both.
- 1 trustee, Fred Roseman KI5OVA, was replaced by Sturge WA5K Allen KG5LFI will be down to 1 year remaining and Paull NM5PH will be down to 2 years remaining
- Holiday brunches cancelled – We will not doing a Christmas or New Year Brunch this year due to Covid
- Auditing meeting – The yearly auditing meeting will be at artifax on the 30th of December at 9:30AM With Bobbie, Sturge, Paull and Allen
Motion to Adjourn – A motion to adjourn was made by Paull NM5PH and seconded by Allen KG5LFI and the Meeting Closed at 7:57PM