Totah Amateur Radio Club
January 13, 2022
President Donnie K6QQT
Vice President Bill KK5ZH
Secretary Scott K8OIP
Treasurer (Acting) Scott K8OIP
Sterge Katirgis WA5K 3yrs remaining
Paull Holmes NM5PH 2yrs remaining
Allen Prince KG5LFI 1yrs remaining
Meetings are normally held the second Thursday of the month at 7:30pm of most months.
The meeting was called to order by Donnie K6QQT, at 7:30 PM.
There were 8 attendees.
The treasurer’s report was read by Bobbie N5XDQ
Begenning Balance: $ 3489.72
Interest: +$ .03
Ending Balance: $ 3489.75
Motion to approve made by Paull NM5PH and seconded by Bobbie N5XDQ and unanimously approved
Scott Posted the minutes from last month and also reposted the minutes from the past year back onto the club’s website
Motion to approve made by Jim KI5OUZ and seconded by Bobbie N5XDQ and unanimously approved
- Officer Elections
- We are looking for a new treasurer or secretary please volunteer if you feel you have a bit of time to help out.
- Testing: January29th ve’s – 9-9:30AM
- Club Dues are due
- Amount of Dues:
- Since the amount in the club’s bank account has fallen Allen motioned to change the dues to $20 Bobbie seconded the motion and it passed
- Website – Scott and Johnathan changed the website over from Jonathan to the new provider.
- Arrl – Please join if you havent already because the ARRL does a lot to advance Amateur Radio and also because it allows the club to maintain insurance for a very reasonable rate.
- Timing of Club meetings:
- Sarah KB5SPX asked why 7:30 is the club meeting time, and if an earlier time would work better for people
- Allen KG5LFI, and Bobbie N5XDQ suggested that changing the times to change with the time change might possibly be a good idea
- In the end there was no second for Sarah’s initial motion and the timing of the meeting will stay the same for now
- Auditing meeting – The yearly auditing meeting was at artifax on the 30th of December at 9:30AM With Bobbie, Sturge, Paull and Allen
- The financial audit was read by Paull NM5PH and was accepted as accurate and appropriate and signed by trustees.
Motion to Adjourn – A motion to adjourn was made by Jim KI5OUZ and seconded by Sarah KB5SPX and the Meeting Closed at 7:57PM