Totah Amateur Radio Club
February 10, 2022
President Donnie K6QQT
Vice President Bill KK5ZH
Secretary Scott K8OIP
Treasurer (Acting) Scott K8OIP
Sterge Katirgis WA5K 3yrs remaining
Paull Holmes NM5PH 2yrs remaining
Allen Prince KG5LFI 1yrs remaining
Meetings are normally held the second Thursday of the month at 7:30pm of most months.
The meeting was called to order by Donnie K6QQT, at 7:30 PM.
There were 11 attendees.
The treasurer’s report was read by Scott K8OIP
Beginning Balance: $ 3489.75
Interest: +$ .03
Ending Balance: $ 3699.78
Motion to approve made by Bobbie N5XDQ and seconded by Bill KK5ZH and unanimously approved
Scott Posted the minutes from last month
Motion to approve made by Jim KI5OUZ and seconded by Bobbie N5XDQ and unanimously approved
- Fees are due for 2022
- Open position: We are looking for a new treasurer or secretary please volunteer if you feel you have a bit of time to help out.
- Testing: The Testing in January was successful! We have 2 new Techs and 1 newly upgraded general
- Club Dues:Club Dues are due if you haven’t paid them yet
- Arrl – Please join if you havent already because the ARRL does a lot to advance Amateur Radio and also because it allows the club to maintain insurance for a very reasonable rate.
- Road Clenup: Coming up soon
- VE Testing – A testing is scheduled for February 26th 2022.
Motion to Adjourn – A motion to adjourn was made by Bill KK5ZH and seconded by Sarah KB5SPX and the Meeting Closed at 7:40PM