Totah Amateur Radio Club
12 December, 2019
President Donnie K6QQT
Vice President Bill KK5ZH
Secretary Scott K8OIP
Treasurer Bobbie N5XDQ
Dave K5AVO 2yrs remaining
Paull NM5PH 1yrs remaining
Paul KE5FBN 3yrs remaining
NEXT MEETING OF THE TARC IS January 9, 2019 At Fire Station #6 on the west end of Farmington NM on the South side of Main Street (US 64)
Meetings are held the second Thursday of the month at 7:30pm of most months at the Farmington Fire Station #6 on the west end of Farmington NM on the South side of Main Street (US 64).
The meeting was called to order by Donnie K6QQT, at 19:33.
There were 6 attendees.
The Treasurer’s report for was read by Bobbie N5XDQ.
Beginning Balance $3,210.98
Interest $ 0.02
Ending Balance $3,211.00
Motion to accept Treasurer’s Report made by Bill KK5ZH Paull NM5PH Motion Passed.
Motion made by Bill KK5ZH to accept the minutes as posted, Seconded by Bobbie N5XDQ, Motion Passed.
- New Years potluck – The Walkers are gracious enough to be hosting a New Year’s Potluck 2611 Knudsen Ave Farmington at 9AM on Saturday the 4th.
- Keith’s Equipment – Was sold by Paul NM5PH
- Ham testing – Nobody showed up to the Ham testing this time.
- Inventory – Paull will move radios and then send information to be presented at the next meeting on the 725 & 735 Icom radios owned by the club.
- Elections – Paull NM5PH was reelected for trustee
- Elections – A motion to reelect All officers made by Bobbie N5XDQ, and seconded by Sturge WA5K, motion was unanimously passed
- Ron’s wife – It was discussed if we should contact Ron’s Wife Wanda, contact Bobie if you wish to have an address to send condolences.
- Insurance – Pay insurance- $320 bill, sturge
Don’t forget that the New Year’s brunch will be at the Walkers’ place on the Saturday the 4th of January at 9AM
Motion to adjourn made by Bill KK5ZH, and seconded by Paull NM5PH. Motion was unanimously passed and meeting was adjourned at 8pm.