Totah Amateur Radio Club
July 11, 2019
President Donnie KJ5GQ
Vice President Bill KK5ZH
Secretary Scott KG5VBX
Treasurer Bobbie N5XDQ
Dave K5AVO 2yrs remaining
Paull NM5PH 1yrs remaining
Paul KE5FBN 3yrs remaining
NEXT MEETING OF THE TARC IS August 8, 2019 At Fire Station #6 on the west end of Farmington NM on the South side of Main Street (US 64)
Meetings are held the second Thursday of the month at 7:30pm of most months at the Farmington Fire Station #6 on the west end of Farmington NM on the South side of Main Street (US 64).
The meeting was called to order by Donnie KJ5GQ, at 19:34.
There were 8 attendees.
The Treasurer’s report for was read by Bobbie N5XDQ.
Beginning Balance $3160.82
Ending Balance $3160.87
Motion to accept Treasurer’s Report made by Paull NM5PH, Seconded by Bill KK5ZH, Motion Passed.
Motion made by Bobbie N5XDQ to accept the minutes as posted, Seconded by Sarah KB5SPX. Motion Passed.
- FieldDay – Fun was had, Brad KD0UED, Darryl KE0PX, and Ray KG0V had stations set up. Visitors showed up and got treated to information and a wonderful view of nature.
- Highway Cleanup – Happened. Local Hams did it on the way from Farmington to Colorado for field day
- Tailgate & Picnic – The Upper Rio Vista Park is reserved for September 7th For our annual tailgate and picnic.
- Memorial Service for Jay KC5YTY – July 20th at 10:00AM at Brewer Lee & Larkin Funeral Home on Ute St. Donnie sent an email out and is waiting on more information
- If anyone wishes to send sympathy cards the known mailing address for Jay’s family is:
|Melody Myer4704 Baltic AveFarmington, NM 87402|
- Farmington VE Testing Session – November 16th
- Sycamore Park Community center near Sycamore Park in Farmingon NewMexico
- Will post a map online.
- Durango VE Testing – Durango testing is scheduled for July 27th and September 14th.
- Farmington Tailgate – There will be a tailgate at Upper Rio Vista Park on August 3rd.
- Picnic in Durango –Scott will ask Jess for whether it is the 20th or 22nd And send information out to everyone with the minutes. (2019-07-12 – Update: Jess confirmed that the Durango ham picnic will be held on Saturday July 20th Location and directions will be emailed along with the minutes).
- Free Hat available – A club hat (one hat) is available for free to the first person who wishes to have it. If you are interested please contact Donnie KJ5GQ.
Motion to close made by Bill KK5ZH, and seconded by Paul NM5PH. Motion Passed.
Meeting adjourned at 19:57.